CBD (Cannabidiol) is a naturally occurring compound that comes from the hemp plant.
It is one of over 85 unique compounds found in the hemp plant.
These compounds are known as Cannabinoids.
CDB is now offered worldwide to people of all ages and their pets.
This non-psychoactive form of cannabis is legal in all 50 states.
Scientists are rapidly discovering more and more about the rather amazing abilities of the cannabinoids found in the Hemp plant. Most of them have shown therapeutic value, as have the terpenes, which give the plant its distinct odors and flavors.
We have looked at a number of studies and each research article below contains links to PubMed articles, scientific journals and other academic research on cannabidiol and various ailments. Some may discuss THC as it is abundant in Cannabis which is the sister to the Hemp plant.
Generally, these may be the best first sites to refer to for CBD information.
The ECHO CONNECTION is a site related to Cannabinoids with an exhaustive library of articles and information on all their therapeutic properties.
Joe Cohen has written a great article on the properties of CBD:
24 Science-Backed Health Benefits of CBD Oil (Cannabidiol)
Cannabidiol Antipsychotic Research
Cannabidiol Antipsychotic PubMed Articles
Other Cannabidiol Antipsychotic Articles
Cannabidiol Antipsychotic Youtube Videos
Cannabidiol Arthritis Research
Cannabidiol Diabetes Research
Cannabidiol Diabetes PubMed Articles
Other Cannabidiol Diabetes Articles
Cannabidiol Epilepsy Research
Cannabidiol Epilepsy PubMed Articles
Other Cannabidiol Epilepsy Articles
Cannabidiol Epilepsy Youtube Videos
Cannabidiol Nausea Research
Cannabidiol Nausea PubMed Articles
Other Cannabidiol Nausea Articles
Cannabidiol Pain Relief Research
Cannabidiol Pain Relief PubMed Articles
- A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study of THC/CBD oromucosal spray in combination with the existing treatment regimen, in the relief of central neuropathic pain in patients with multiple sclerosis.
- Cannabinoids in the management of difficult to treat pain
- An open-label extension study to investigate the long-term safety and tolerability of THC/CBD oromucosal spray and oromucosal THC spray in patients with terminal cancer-related pain refractory to strong opioid analgesics.
- Multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study of the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of THC:CBD extract and THC extract in patients with intractable cancer-related pain.
- Pain relief with cannabinoids– the importance of endocannabinoids and cannabinoids for pain therapy
Other Cannabidiol Pain Relief Articles
Cannabidiol Pain Relief YouTube Videos